Statistically, over 90% of today’s homebuyer’s will start their home search online.
Therefore, it’s essential to vividly capture your home photographically in the most professional manner possible. Persuasive photography is the most critical element of an aggressive marketing strategy.
Next Steps For Your Photo Shoot
For best results, we always recommend hiring a home stager but as a minimum please prepare the rooms/areas as follows. Please try to complete as many of these as possible.
• Clear driveway and curb of all vehicles and trash bins.
• Vacuum the carpets.
• Make the beds.
• Open the curtains.
• Clear the kitchen and bathroom countertops.
• De-clutter each room.
• Ensure rooms are free of extraneous objects such as: boxes, cleaning supplies, loose cords, trash, etc.
• Replace any burned out lights.
• Remove excess furniture from all rooms.
• Groom the lawn and gardens.
• De-clutter outside areas. Remove lawnmowers, garden tools, toys, etc.
• Straighten porch, deck and screened porch furniture.
• Clean the bathroom mirrors and shower doors. Remove towels, washcloths, floor mats, etc.
• Remove all visible waste bins.
• Clean the surfaces of all appliances.
• Present pool areas in the best light, if applicable.
• Have the exterior of the home pressure washed.
It is not required that anyone be present for the photo shoot. Our photographers can gain entry via your agent’s lockbox if one is present.